GhosTV (PsyCop #6) (Audiobook)

GhosTV - Jordan Castillo Price, Gomez Pugh

I first read this a couple of years ago along with the others in this series, and I've been enjoying "rereading" them with the audiobooks. Gomez Pugh gets better and better with each new book, and this is easily his best Jacob voice yet. His Jacob has come a long way from the painful "hello Spongebob" voice he had in Among the Living. I can picture Jacob when I hear his voice just as easily as I can when I read the books. And Vic - I honestly don't know if I'll be able to hear Pugh narrate any other book or series. He just IS Victor Bayne.

GhosTV really kicks this series up a few notches. Victor gets more out of his head - literally and metaphysically - as he explores his powers more. Con Dreyfuss is a suspicious but adorable doof, Jacob continues to be the Best Boyfriend Ever and Mr. Sensible. No one does humor, suspense and action like JCP. That whole conversation about athletic hair had me rolling. Getting to actually see Vic's power, as well as Jacob's, and finding out exactly what Con is, were also great fun.

And now, the impatient waiting for Spook Squad commences.